Become a Fan Insider and Get Info on SB Packages & Receive Exclusive Discounts
Holiday Inn Express Suites Arpt West - Camp Creek
This Atlanta hotel provides free airport shuttle service to Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 5 miles away. The hotel features and indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and is 12 Miles from Downtown.
Custom Super Bowl Packages
Reserved Game Tickets Reserved Hotel Accommodations Welcome Reception
Staff On-site to Assist Pregame Party Roundtrip Gameday Transportation
Official Souvenirs, Credential Holder & Lanyard No Additional Fees!
Friday, February 1 – Monday, February 4, 2019
Super Bowl Hotel Package
$5,600.00 – $7,000.00
COMPLETE YOUR PACKAGE BY ADDING A PARTY
|Upper Level End Zone||323-328|
|Upper Level Corner||301-307, 316-322, 329-335, 344-350|
|Upper Level Sideline||308-309, 314-315, 336-337, 342-343|
|Upper Level Premium||310-313, 338-341|
|200 Level End Zone||221-227|
|200 Level Corner||201-205, 217-220, 228-231, 243-247|
|200 Level Sideline||206-209, 213-216, 232-235, 239-242|
|Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Club||C210-C212, C236-C238|
|Lower Level End Zone||101-103, 117-121, 135-136|
|Lower Level Corner||104-105, 115-116, 122-123, 133-134|
|Lower Level Sideline||106-107, 113-114, 124-125, 131-132|
|Lower Level Club||C108-C112, C126-C130|
|Delta Sky360 Club||C126-C130|
|AMG or SunTrust Club||C110, C128|
|AMG Lounge Club||C110|
*upgrade pricing subject to change
Super Bowl Collectable souvenirs
Credential holder and lanyard
Official souvenir merchandise package
Staff on-site to assist
Reserved Super Bowl Game Day tickets
Guaranteed Zone Seating
3 Nights Deluxe Accommodations
Check in Friday, February 1st
Check out Monday, February 4th
Daily Breakfast Included
Round trip Transportation on game day to/from Pregame and Stadium
Pregame Party near the Stadium with open bar and Catering included
Choose to add-on exclusive Super Bowl Party Tickets to any package
Super Bowl Package Overview
There’s much more to the Super Bowl than the Sunday game. It is a week of high-intensity fun, excitement, and exhilaration. Super Bowl ticket packages are meticulously curated to ensure you quite simply have the best weekend of your life. All our 2019 Super Bowl packages include tickets, a room in one of the city’s best hotels, memorabilia, and NFL Experience tickets.
We know that there are many companies offering Super Bowl hotel packages. However, no other website can rival what we have on offer. The Super Bowl is our lifeblood.
Our sole focus on the run up to Super Bowl weekend is on getting the best deals and the most exclusive experiences for our clients. Our access to a strong network of suppliers and partners means that we can offer you a range of high-quality hotel rooms to choose from, the option to upgrade your tickets to some of the best seats in the house, and, above all else, a weekend you will never forget. As an additional perk for Fan guests, we’ve added a complimentary shuttle to/from Downtown on Saturday.
GUIDE TO THE BEST SUPER BOWL PACKAGES
What is a Super Bowl Ticket Package?
Simply put, a Super Bowl package is a unique experience that is created for an individual who wants to remove the headache and time required to put together a once in a lifetime sports weekend. Like any fan travel experience, Super Bowl packages bring together key elements, including a hotel room, game tickets, a unique stimulating pregame activity, and usually involves some sort of luxury transportation on game day, such as a luxury motor coach or limousine.
Why would someone want a Super Bowl Package?
Purchasing a complete package can deliver an exclusive weekend of premium experiences without having to spend your precious time trawling the Internet for hotel rooms and accommodation. Here at Fan Hospitality, we’ve done all the hard work for you and secured the best deals out there.
Where to find the best Super Bowl ticket package?
You could spend hours of research trying to find the best Super Bowl package. But, we decided to put together this awesome guide to sift through all the available packages online to discover the best options for fans traveling to the Super Bowl.
Can you save money by purchasing package elements separately?
You can most definitely save money by purchasing all of your Super Bowl trip components at once.
What types of Super Bowl packages are there?
- Super Bowl hotel package – This type of package includes hotel accommodations, gift bag, game tickets, ground transportation to and from the stadium on game day, and usually a tailgate party of some sorts.
- Super Bowl tailgate package – Like the hotel package, but without the hotel. The ticket package usually consists of game tickets and a tailgate party.
- Super Bowl travel package – Like the hotel package, the Super Bowl travel package includes everything you need for the entire weekend, including airfare to/from the Super Bowl host city.
- Super Bowl party package – Our favorite package by far includes game tickets, hotel accommodations, a gift bag, game day transportation, and to top it off, all includes access to the hottest celebrity filled parties all weekend – think Rolling Stone or Playboy!
What Super Bowl package add-ons are available?
Take your entire experience up a notch by adding the hottest Super Bowl Weekend Party Tickets in town, parking passes, or any other options that will create the ultimate end-to-end experience you’re looking for.
- Parking – This is an important add-on that people usually forget. If you do not purchase a package which includes transportation you should always remember to budget about $300 for a parking lot in an official NFL lot near the stadium.
- Parties – Super Bowl parties are like none other. Filled with glitz and glamour these celebrity driven parties turn up the heat during the wild weekend of festivities and allow you to immerse yourself with the passionate fans before the game itself, during the biggest weekend in sports travel in the Unites States.
- Air – Airfare can be ridiculously expensive sometimes costing 3x-4x the typical fare. We’ve seen prices for New York to New Orleans at $1300 with a departure date of Thursday prior and a return on the Monday following the Super Bowl. These flights usually run n$300 on a normal weekend. Due to the high demand many ticket brokers and travel companies buy up airfare and resell the tickets at 2x-3x the purchase price, sometimes saving you a few hundred dollars.
- Hotel suite upgrades – Packages usually include run of the house rooms which are typically deluxe king or queen standard rooms at any hotel. If you have an extra few thousand laying around why not upgrade to a suite? Suites typically include around 600sqft +, and sometimes include 2+ bedrooms for your family. Most 4 or 5 star hotels in the downtown area of any host city during Super Bowl sometimes can run $10,000 for a 3 night stay. If you’re lucky you might be able to snag a hotel an either the AFC or NFC hotel for $15,000+.
Are Super Bowl packages only for individuals?
No. We have a strong track record of delivering corporate events that impress and can help you to plan out your entire corporate Super Bowl Package experience. From luxury hotel rooms, VIP concierge, and chauffeur driven services, through to in-stadium catering, premium seats, and match-day hospitality, we have everything covered. Our Super Bowl packages make great gifts or are ideal if you are looking to impress your corporate clients or employees.
What is the most expensive Super Bowl ticket package?
Great question! We have seen a million dollar and a $2 million dollar Super Bowl packages. Both packages offering incredible elements including extravagant mansions, access for 40+ to a luxury suite, VIP treatment at the best parties and town, and the $2 million dollar package even adds house staff, including a chef to cure those party hangovers for Rolling Stone or Maxim the night before to get you ready for the Super Bowl match-up itself.