The Masters is one of professional golf’s most storied tournaments and one of the four Major Championships (alongside the US Open, Open Championship, and PGA Championship). To see the Masters Tournament is to see history unfold in real time. Whether you need a single-day badge or week-long access, we’ve got you covered.
Hosted at Augusta National Golf Club, The Masters is the perfect opportunity to experience the beauty of the American South. Georgia in early spring is a delight, especially with a locally sourced bourbon cocktail or home-made sweet tea in your hand.
As a Major Championship, the Masters Tournament is one of the most sought after tickets in Golf. However, because of our extensive network of partnerships, we offer any combination of badges , hospitality house access, and Masters packages that suit your needs. We further offer a 200% guarantee that we will fulfill all ticket requests. Make your trip to Augusta a memorable one; shop with Fan Hospitality.
US Masters Tickets
Planning a trip to the 2017 Masters Tournament? Take your experience to the next level with a Fan Hospitality Package! We have leveraged our extensive network of partnerships to give you access to the finest hospitality experience in Augusta- at the absolute best price.
Our packages includes valet parking, and shuttles to and from Augusta National. Dine on gourmet food during the breakfast, lunch and dinner hours, or unwind with a hand rolled cigar on a scenic outdoor deck. To put it simply, there is no better way to spend your time off the course than with a cocktail, getting an on-site massage.
When you purchase from Fan Hospitality you can rest easy, as everything we offer is backed by a 200% Guarantee.
Founded in 1934 by Clifford Roberts and Bobby Jones, The Masters is, perhaps, best known for its lasting traditions. Where the US Open, Open Championship and the PGA Championships are all played in varying locations, the Masters is always held at August National. The tournament is further characterized by its unique prize; the coveted Green Jacket. Since 1949, golf’s most important sport coat has been awarded to the tournament champion, but with a few stipulations: the winner may wear the Jacket outside of Augusta until the next tournament and only if it is their first victory. The Jacket must then be returned to Augusta, where it will be stored in a specified cloakroom (not unlike a hall of fame). Previous winners include some of the greatest golfers to ever live; Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. With such a rich history, it is easy to see why the Masters is one of golf’s hottest tickets. Shop our exclusive selection of badges and packages today.
Foundry at Rae’s Includes:
Shuttle Service to and from the course
Banquet hall, outdoor deck and patio, bar and grill.
Gourmet breakfast lunch and dinner
Hand rolled cigars
Open Bar all day
Celebrity and Sport Star Appearances
Azalea House Includes:
Shuttle Service to and from the course
Lounge and spacious outdoor patio
Premium open bar
Chef’s Catered Breakfast and Lunch
Light appetizers and open fire grill during the evening
Cell Phone and Merchandise check
View the Live Broadcast of Golf Talk America (official pgatour.com podcast)
Access to the Virtual Golf Experience by World Golf Tour and SkyTrak
Scrambled eggs with southern-style biscuits
Applewood smoked bacon & sausage links
Grill-to-order sandwiches and paninis on freshly baked bread
Tempura soft shell crab with oriental dipping sauce
Chimichurri beef skewers
Pork & scallion meatballs with plum sauce
Wild mushroom & roasted garlic risotto
Dijon & herb crusted prime rib with au jus
Blueberry peach cobbler
- Maine Mini Golf Masters Host 6th Annual Charity Event Sunday August 17, 2017These friends golfed 100+ holes of mini golf on a Sunday in 2012. From there, the Masters have snowballed into an annual tournament. This event is an all day event, and the tournament covers several different mini golf courses; Pirates Cove in Bar Harbor ...
- Napa Valley Golf Report: Safeway Open at Silverado kicks off 2017-18 PGA Tour schedule August 16, 2017Phil Mickelson, a World Golf Hall of Fame member and the winner of 42 PGA Tour events, has committed to play in the Safeway Open for the second year a row, tournament Executive Director Jeff Sanders said. Mickelson, a three-time Masters champion and the ...
- Golf Glance August 15, 2017The runner-up also receives a Masters invitation ... Paraguay Open, Paraguay Yacht and Golf Club, Asuncion, Paraguay. New tournament. Online: www.pgatour.com/la/en Korean LPGA: Bogner MBN Ladies Open, The Star Hue CC, Seoul, South Korea.
- Grammy Award-winning artist Darius Rucker hosts new golf show on SXM August 15, 2017... include the “Darius Rucker Intercollegiate,” the annual women’s college golf tournament held in Hilton Head; the Annual Hootie & the Blowfish Monday After the Masters celebrity pro-am tournament; the “Darius and Friends” concert and golf ...
- Masters Officials Red Hot Over Green Jackets August 14, 2017ATLANTA (AP) – A lawsuit filed in Georgia seeks to stop an online auction of famed green jackets and other memorabilia associated with the Masters golf tournament held at Augusta National Golf Club. The lawsuit filed Monday by Augusta National Inc ...