The Kentucky Derby is the first and, to many, most important leg of the Triple Crown. Known as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports,” the Derby is the race to end all races; hall of fame thoroughbreds like Secretariat, Seattle Slew, and American Pharaoh all secured their places in history on the one and one quarter mile track.
Located in the heart of Louisville, Churchill Downs is the platonic ideal of a racetrack: the perfect mix of rich, incomparable history and modern amenities. One must see its twin spires and verdant, manicured infield (with a Mint Julep in hand) to fully understand it.
As a Grade I Stakes race, and part of the American Triple Crown, the Kentucky Derby is an extremely hot ticket. However, because of our extensive network of partnerships, we offer any combination of tickets, Derby after parties, and packages that suit your needs. We further offer a 200% guarantee that we will fulfill all ticket requests. Cross the Kentucky Derby off your bucket list in style; shop with Fan Hospitality.
Friday May 5th, 2017
There may be other parties going on in Louisville the night before the derby, but Fillies and Stallions is the only one that matters. Featuring a 5-hour open bar, 40 foot red carpet and top shelf entertainment, this event is known for its impressive attendees; a guest-list that includes top athletes, celebrities and influencers. Fillies and Stallions is, famously, an invite only event- however we’ve got the hookup. Whether you are looking for GA, VIP, or Table service, Fan Hospitality has you covered.
- O’Neill provides positive update on Travers-bound Irap August 17, 2017It will be the 3-year-old colt’s first attempt at the Grade 1 level since a troubled 18-place effort in the Kentucky Derby and trainer Doug O’Neill is looking forward to the challenge. “He’s always been a really physically mature horse, even at a ...
- Travers-Bound Irap ‘Coming Around At The Right Time’ For Trainer O’Neill August 17, 2017“He's been knocking heads with some good ones and if you can put your thumb over the [Kentucky] Derby, his form has been pretty consistent his whole career,” said O'Neill. “There's tons of upside with a horse like him.” Irap, who worked six ...
- How Trucking is Preparing for the Solar Eclipse August 17, 2017“Once the eclipse is over, we are expecting traffic issues akin to what Louisville faces before and after the Kentucky Derby or Thunder Over Louisville. We urge motorists to plan ahead before traveling to or through the region the day of the eclipse.
- Hovdey: Sadler's trophy case has a few open spots August 17, 2017Sadler also sent out Line of David to win the 2010 Arkansas Derby in his stakes debut. The colt was injured and never ran again, while runner-up Super Saver won the Kentucky Derby in his next start. “And don’t forget the Sunshine Millions,” Sadler said.
- Horse breeding in Minnesota is a high-risk, high-reward business August 17, 2017"Great," he said. "One for the (Kentucky) Derby, and one for the Oaks." Far from the bluegrass, during the fitful Minnesota spring, the arrival of every new crop of foals renews grand dreams for breeders like Rake. It's a business that can be as brutal as ...