The Kentucky Derby is the first and, to many, most important leg of the Triple Crown. Known as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports,” the Derby is the race to end all races; hall of fame thoroughbreds like Secretariat, Seattle Slew, and American Pharaoh all secured their places in history on the one and one quarter mile track.
Located in the heart of Louisville, Churchill Downs is the platonic ideal of a racetrack: the perfect mix of rich, incomparable history and modern amenities. One must see its twin spires and verdant, manicured infield (with a Mint Julep in hand) to fully understand it.
As a Grade I Stakes race, and part of the American Triple Crown, the Kentucky Derby is an extremely hot ticket. However, because of our extensive network of partnerships, we offer any combination of tickets, Derby after parties, and packages that suit your needs. We further offer a 200% guarantee that we will fulfill all ticket requests. Cross the Kentucky Derby off your bucket list in style; shop with Fan Hospitality.
2017 Kentucky Derby
Friday May 5th, 2017
There may be other parties going on in Louisville the night before the derby, but Fillies and Stallions is the only one that matters. Featuring a 5-hour open bar, 40 foot red carpet and top shelf entertainment, this event is known for its impressive attendees; a guest-list that includes top athletes, celebrities and influencers. Fillies and Stallions is, famously, an invite only event- however we’ve got the hookup. Whether you are looking for GA, VIP, or Table service, Fan Hospitality has you covered.
- Epicharis Unlikely To Run In Kentucky Derby; Possible For Preakness, Belmont March 26, 2017Japan's high-class sophomore colt Epicharis, a very good second to Thunder Snow in yesterday's UAE Derby in Dubai, is unlikely to race in this year's Kentucky Derby, according to several Japanese media outlets. The Kiyoshi Hagiwara-trained son of Gold ...
- Kentucky Derby on horizon for Helmet colt Thunder Snow March 26, 2017Will a colt by the Australian-bred stallion Helmet tick off one ambition of the world’s biggest racehorse owner-breeder and win the Group I Kentucky Derby on the first Saturday of May? America’s glamour race for three-year-olds is on the horizon for ...
- Road to the Derby goes around the world March 26, 2017The Road to the Kentucky Derby stretched from Florence, Ky. halfway around the world to Dubai, United Arab Emirates on March 25. The Dubai version produced another sure qualifier for the May 6 Derby and showcased a horse that, although already assured of a ...
- Derby guests dress up, pony up for Good News Clinics March 26, 2017The first-ever Kentucky Derby-themed fundraiser for Good News Clinics was off to the races Saturday night, with about 260 attendees. The “Run for the Roses” fundraiser kicked off at The Arts Council Smithgall Arts Center in downtown Gainesville.
- Fast and Accurate captures JACK Cincinnati Casino Spiral Stakes, sends Hansen back to Kentucky Derby March 25, 2017Bettors sent Fast and Accurate off at 24-1 in the $500,000 JACK Cincinnati Casino Spiral Stakes (G3) at Turfway Park Saturday and the colt obliged with a confident, three-quarter length win, giving owner Kendall Hansen another shot at the Run for the Roses.